One People, One Sky
timeanddate is a proud supporter of Astronomers Without Borders.
timeanddate is proud to support Astronomers Without Borders, a non-profit organization dedicated to “building and cultivating community through astronomy.”
Global Astronomy Month 2022
The flagship event of Astronomers Without Borders is Global Astronomy Month, which takes place every year in April. The aim is to encourage everyone to go outside, look up, and share the sky.
The highlights of Global Astronomy Month 2022 included a Venus-Saturn-Mars planetary dance, a partial solar eclipse across southern South America, and a Venus-Jupiter conjunction.
Links to Help You Enjoy Global Astronomy Month
- Astronomers Without Borders is the official home of Global Astronomy Month.
- Use our Interactive Night Sky Map to find a planet, a star, the Moon, or the Sun, and track their movements across the sky from your location.
- When is your next eclipse?
- What is a conjunction? Find out why astronomical objects sometimes meet in the sky.
- Get some hints from our guide to taking photos of the Moon.
- Will you have clear skies tonight? Check the weather in your town or city.