The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Boston was 14 hours behind Brisbane
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Brisbane (Australia - Queensland)||Monday, March 11, 2013 at 12:00:00 midnight||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Boston (USA - Massachusetts)||Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 10:00:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 14:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Monday, March 11, 2013 at 12:00:00 midnight AEST UTC+10 hours Boston (USA - Massachusetts) Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 10:00:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 14:00:00
- Midnight here means "The start of the day" rather than "end of day" (00:00 in 24-hour format)
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Brisbane and Boston
- Current time in Brisbane and Boston
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview