The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Rome (Italy)||Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 4:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Boston (USA - Massachusetts)||Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 10:00:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Phoenix (USA - Arizona)||Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 7:00:00 am||MST||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 14:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Rome (Italy) Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 4:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours Boston (USA - Massachusetts) Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 10:00:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours Phoenix (USA - Arizona) Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 7:00:00 am MST UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 14:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Rome, Boston and Phoenix
- Current time in Rome, Boston and Phoenix
- Corresponding local times around the world