timeanddate.com wishes to advise that these are resources available on the Internet:
- The Time Zone Database The IANA (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority) functions coordinate the internet’s globally unique identifiers, and are provided by Public Technical Identifiers, an affiliate of ICANN.
- The Calendar FAQ - maintained by Claus Tøndering, an excellent guide to Calendars.
- The CIA World Fact-book.
- Nasa Visible Earth.
- iStockphoto - an online member-generated image and design community.
- GeoNames - global locations database.
These resources have been very useful during the development and maintenance of this site.
People Who Have Helped
- Thousands of people have suggested improvements and provided ideas for the site. Many thanks to everyone who has been supportive and helpful.
- Thanks to everyone who reported errors, daylight saving time (DST) and time zone changes.
- Thanks to those who linked, wrote or told friends about this site.
- Thanks to those who advertise on the site - to keep it alive.
- Thanks for the positive feedback sent to us via email.
- Thanks to everyone else who helped in one way or another.
Software Used Developing the Site
Most of the web pages are created on-the-fly using scripts. We use many different programming languages, as they are each beneficial for the development and maintenance of the site.
Other Software Used for This Website
- Linux as the primary development platform.
- Apache 2 with PHP as the development web server.
- Nginx as frontend web server.
- Varnish for speeding up web delivery.
- Eclipse - a very powerful IDE.
- Vim - Editor for hackers
The site runs on dedicated servers in multiple locations around the world.
Help us develop our services. More
- About Us
- Our history
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms & Conditions
- Refunds & Cancellations
- Logo Use
- Support Us
- Ad Blockers
- Work Here