Also known as: ADST – Atlantic Daylight Saving Time, AST – Atlantic Summer Time
No locations currently on ADT. Would you like to see AST?
North America, Atlantic: ADT is currently not observed because locations are on standard time and are observing AST.
This time zone is often called ADT Time Zone.
Winter Time & DST
This time zone is a daylight saving/summer time zone, in the winter some places will switch to the corresponding standard time zone: AST (Atlantic Standard Time).
Where and When is ADT Observed?
Canadian provinces using ADT in the summer and AST in the winter:
- Most of Labrador (mainland part of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador)
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Areas of Greenland using ADT in the summer and AST in the winter:
Other Time Zones in UTC -3
Some time zones exist that have the same offset as ADT, but can be found under a different name:
- AMST – Amazon Summer Time
- ART – Argentina Time
- BRT – Brasília Time
- CLST – Chile Summer Time
- FKST – Falkland Islands Summer Time
- GFT – French Guiana Time
- P – Papa Time Zone
- PMST – Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- PYST – Paraguay Summer Time
- ROTT – Rothera Time
- SRT – Suriname Time
- UYT – Uruguay Time
- WARST – Western Argentine Summer Time
- WGT – West Greenland Time
Time zones by continent/region
- Central America
- Indian Ocean
- North America
- South America